There are several sources of the Forex PDF books on-line. Some of them are great and feature tens of interesting and useful e-books; others aren’t that cool but still allow downloading one or two free Forex PDF books:
- Forex E-Books from EarnForex.com list more than 70 free PDF e-books that can be freely downloaded. All the books are divided into 6 thematic categories.
- Trading Naked Library — the site isn’t too visitor-friendly but it has ton of Forex PDF and other financial trading e-books.
- Phildun’s Forex Trading Library is a great source of free Forex PDF books but it lists them without descriptions and the download process isn’t very easy from this website.
- The Forex Village has four categories of free Forex PDF books with a lot of rather rare strategy descriptions.
- FX1618 lists a lot of interesting e-books but, unfortunately, only few of them are about the actual Forex trading.
- Forex-Book.org — the majority of the listed books are paid but there are also several free ones there (not too great).
- Forex Newbies Library - 9 carefully picked newbie-friendly Forex PDF books. Nice choice if you don't want to spend a lot of time to go through the dozens of them to find what you really need.
When you set yourself into a Forex trading, it’s very important to have a good level of knowledge in the markets. Downloading and reading at least some of these e-books can be a good start before your open your real money account and buy some real books on trading.
If you know some other good on-line sources of free Forex PDF e-books, please, feel free to mention them in the comments.
Update: One more source added.